The IED Team is committed to engaging with your organization to identify, assess and improve specific components of a customized Strategic Plan to increase overall organization performance and enhance day-to-day operations. Our proprietary 100-day approach to Strategic Planning was developed by IED Founder Rick Culley and is only available through IED. Rick uses IED’s work as part of the curriculum for the courses he teaches at USC and has plans for both future copyrighting and a forthcoming book.
Inclusive, Employee-Driven Process
The IED philosophy is “you have to give people a chance to weigh-in if you want them to buy-in.” As a result, we created an inclusive, employee-driven process to develop a customized Strategic Plan for your organization that won’t just sit on the shelf. Our highly collaborative Strategic Planning approach ensures your plan is owned and supported by the employees who will be responsible for putting it into practice.
Three Phased Approach
Your business doesn’t need another unused Strategic Plan that becomes one of the 70% of failed organizational planning efforts. Our unique 3-phased process ensures your Strategic Plan is developed inclusively, communicated effectively, and evaluated systematically. We approach each of the three phases with a “chewable bite” strategy to help your organization get even better without overloading, overlooking, or overcommitting. The result is a clear, compelling, and user-friendly plan that is built to last.
- Formation/Plan Development.
- Implementation/Rolling out the Plan.
- Evaluation-Monitoring/Measuring Progress.
- Engage your organization in the process of developing a Strategic Plan.
- Establish a Task Force with a cross section of key employees to help formulate the plan.
- Conduct an in-depth internal and external environmental assessment.
- Formulate a Vision, Values, Mission, and Goals.
- Determine the approach for Strategic Plan communication, rollout, and implementation.
- Develop the process for evaluating, monitoring, and measuring progress.
- Provide facilitation, coaching, guidance and expertise to senior leaders and Task Force.
Contact us to learn more about our Strategic Planning process and entire suite of professional services
“Get more comfortable being uncomfortable if you’re going to grow and develop as a leader.”