The goal of IED Leadership Development is to improve the effectiveness of participants through design and facilitation of customer designed programs.
Our programs encourage active participation, reflection and learning from others. They can be facilitated as one-or two-day training programs, or as part of a “Leadership Series” of 6 to 9 full day sessions over as many months.
Our custom-designed Leadership Development programs focus on four distinct facets of leadership growth. With the hands-on support of your IED team, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess and leverage your Leadership Style with tools like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or Enneagram Assessment.
- Appreciate the value of diversity to maximize benefits.
- Understand the most and least effective leadership practices that enhance or undercut your success.
- Identify your Digital Presence & Style including how you’re perceived and emerging “next” practices.
- Strengthen your ability to understand and work in teams.
- Apply a Stages of Team Development assessment tool to review your team and determine where you are, where you want to be, what is blocking you, and how to make improvements.
- Increase your understanding of Feedback and the use of Bridge Phrases to better manage relationships.
- Develop skills to more effectively “Manage Your Boss” to build greater understanding and support.
- Enhance digital communication effectiveness through email, social media, and other emerging tools.
- Gain a better appreciation of Strategic Leadership, benefits, and bottlenecks.
- Enhance your understanding of change and transformation.
- Understand the obstacles to successful change efforts.
- Create a shared understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Understand the importance of customers’ needs for a great and distinctive experience.
- Assess and understand the four levels of the Customer Experience.
- Develop best practices for external communications with outside partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure you have effective strategies for change to get what you need or want.
- Build on audience insights to enhance accessibility and ease of access to products & services.
Contact us to learn more about our Leadership Development Programs and our entire suite of professional services